Transfer to SBMHA

If you live in a different catchment, but would like your child to play in SBMHA, you will need to follow the process from Hockey Manitoba regarding player transfer requests. Please find the applicable Hockey Manitoba forms here:

If you have played for another association previously, but now live in the SBMHA catchment, you will need to do the following:

  • Fill out Hockey Winnipeg’s Change of Permanent Residence form and scan a copy of proof of residency (ex. proof of purchase, rental agreement, utility bill)
  • Send the completed form and proof of residency to the SBMHA Registrar.
  • Once the registrar contacts you to tell you that the transfer has been submitted, you should be able to register your child with Hockey Canada in the following 2-3 business days.

St. Boniface Minor Hockey Association